Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Cutiest Cuppie Cupcake EVER!

Little Cupcake Lover truck

Look How CUTE! So me and my girls were shopping in SoHo one saturday and what do we come across but this cupcake truck/cart.(To be more specific they are on Broadway between Houston and Bleeker.)
Before I go any further I must shout out the vendor working in the cart. He said he was the bakers brother, and that they also had a bakery in Queens ( I hope I remembered that correctly). Well anyways He was SOOO CUTE! He kept laughing at me and my friend as we took pictures, and kept walking around looking at the HUGE variety. ( I mean really, they all looked so GOOD!)

The cupcakes range in price by size. In the far right side of the picture all the way to the back you'll see the "one Bite Size"=$1. Then you move up to the "Two bite"= $1.50, "Medium" Cupcakes=$2.50, and the "Large" Cupcakes = $3.00. I know how reasonable! And how ingenious for them to do the "one bite/ two bite", because if you have your hands full of shopping bags you can't really juggle a huge cupcake. Or if you have free hands then you can try a few flavors and still be calorie conscious.


( I know this is posted Twice)
Okay sooooo you wanna know the flavors? lets see if I can fit them all-

Smallcupcakes:
  • vanilla
  • Red Velvet
  • Mint Chocolate
  • black & white swirl
  • Oreo ( Que Gym Class Hero's Cookie Jar)
    Chocolate Peanut butter
  • strawberry
  • Peanut butter & Jelly
  • Nutella Mint
  • Chocolate
Large Cupcakes:
  • Chocolate sprinkled
  • Lemon sprinkled
  • Rainbow Sprinkled
  • Spring Sprinkle
  • Red Velvet
  • Ocean Sprinkled
  • Violet Sprinkled


These are the ones I tried Red Velvet and Nutella Mint. Honestly I wasn't expecting too much. BUT WOW! Little Cupcake Lover really delivered. Both cakes were so moist they just about melted in your mouth and the frosting was perfect not too sweet, the frosting didn't over power the cake...it was a close to perfect balance! So four Thums up!
So make sure you check them out when your in NYC the next time. Also they are on Facebook. Search: Little Cupcakelover (two words not three)



Oh and I Know I'm 7 months too late but here is a frontal view (full frontal ha, ha, ha) of Rice To Riches and the address in case I didn't post it before.
37 Spring Streetbetween Mott and Mulberry St

No comments: