Friday, September 24, 2010

In Brooklyn We Go Hard

And so begins my first trip to Brooklyn. I wish I had a picture of my t-shirt I use to rock in tenth grade. It had a Sun with a gold tooth on it and below said: You meet the nicest peopl in Brooklyn. And guess what you really do!



Saturday morning we ran into this local Farmers market at Borough Hall. So many organic and fresh produce. Even a little live entertainment. Also in NYC you see the most awesome strollers. See that red one in the picture down there, I know I should have taken a better picture of it but it was really awesome! The little girl in it had the futuristic comfortable ride there and she had an eye level view of EVERYTHING! they didn't make strollers like that in the 80's.












A kaleidescope of TOMATOs...If only this blog had smell-o-vision... they were all so RIPE!... It smelled like a big tomato sandwhich.












No comments: