Friday, January 7, 2011

Desi Food Truck















So this is a gourmet Indian Food truck in Soho ( on Broadway between Spring & Broom) The food was Soooo very good. I was absolutely starving but we didn't have time to stop and sit down (because we were shopping of course). So we stopped in front of the food truck where two guys informed me and my friends that the Kati Rolls we so good they were ordering their third! And man, I tell you those Kati rolls were bangin!

I ordered the spicy chicken kati roll--delish, but make sure you also get a bottle of water. It was not the "Frank's red hot" kind of spicy. The men that ran the truck were really nice too, very friendly and they answered all the other customer's questions.

And if your shopping in SoHo anyways its a perfect place to refuel!







visit: Desifoodtruck.com




No comments: