Friday, January 7, 2011

WHOLE FOODS

And this was the end of our December 2010 trip to NYC. As you recall the end of December had one of the worst Snow storms the city had seen in oh-- the last century or so! But after spending the night in my cocktail dress, then wadding through waist deep snow the following morning; all just to find out that we would be stuck in the city for the next three days. (I'm getting worked up again just thinking about it) I mean com'mon I realize everyone doesn't get blizzards on a regular basis like we do here in Syracuse, but please NYC invest in some quality snow plows!

On our last day we migrated to the foodie Mecca -- Whole Foods. Many people are probably like "what the heck! Its just Whole Foods" -- And I would reply "no, no its not"

This was probably one of the most well laid out, well designed, well lit, and marketed grocery stores I have ever been in. The way they display there food is like " Eat Me, You know you want to!"

Well anyways here are a few pics of the things I liked the most. Also, the check out lines, very innovative! loved it! But I cannot say that I love Whole Foods more than Wegman's, which is where I believe Whole Foods got there inspiration...but that's another post for another day...




































interesting, eh?






































No comments: