Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flour City Pasta!

I love visiting this stand at our local regional market in Syracuse. The guys that run the stand are always so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Also, they LOVE food (my kinda people).

Do yourself a favor and google this company. Flour City Pasta has their products in a few stores around NYS. The pasta is always so fresh and full of flavor.

The picture you see is a dish I made with the lemon fettuccine. I cooked up some veggies (peppers, onions, spinach, tomatoes, garlic, seasonings) in a chipotle olive oil. Then I pan seared Alaskan salmon with rosemary Tossed that all together with a little juice from the banana pepper jar and a violet balsamic vinegar. And topped with fresh avocado on top.

It was great, paired with a baked sweet potato dusted with cinnamon. (No, I'm not worried about the carbs. Ha ha ).

Thanks Flour City Pasta!

No comments: